Daily Perspective: Not all those who wander are lost. – J.R.R. Tolkein
Fintech Movers: Investors and entrepreneurs say that while the COVID-19 pandemic has boosted demand for fintechs in areas such as digital payments and online trading, it has hurt more vulnerable sectors such as online lending. This is likely to hasten the demise of weaker players, lead to more acquisitions and entrench the dominance of older fintechs with deeper pockets. – Reuters
- Lawmakers scrutinize trade apps.
- Trading Technologies preps OMS.
- State Street intros post-trade TCA.
- Overstock’s tZERO reduces size.
- eToro has acquired Marq Millions.
- Crux becomes MSCI data solution.
- Microsoft licenses Crowe software.
- Refinitiv acquires Advisor Software.
- EU eyes rolls back of MiFID II rules.
- Fintech Remitly raises $85M round.
- Curve, Onfido streamline onboarding.
- ICE expands ETF Hub internationally.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a