The Los Angeles Rams (4-1) will try to extend their winning streak to three games when they take on the San Francisco 49ers (2-3) on Sunday Night Football in Week 6. The game will be held at Levi’s Stadium with kickoff set for 8:20 p.m. ET. Below, we preview the Rams-49ers Week 6 betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and best bets.
Rams at 49ers betting odds and lines
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Saturday at 7:32 p.m. ET.
- Money line: Rams -147 (bet $147, win $100) | 49ers +125 (bet $100, win $125)
- Against the spread/ATS: Rams -2 (-115) | 49ers +2 (-106)
- Over/Under: 51.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Special Sunday Night Football Betting Promotion:
Bet $1 on either the Los Angeles Rams or San Francisco 49ers money line, WIN $100 (in free bets) if either team scores a touchdown during their Week 6 matchup. Place your legal, online sports wagers in CO, IN, NJ and WV at BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks.
Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Rams at 49ers game notes
- Rams and 49ers have split the series 3-3 since Sean McVay took over as head coach of the Rams in 2017. The 49ers won both head-to-head meetings last season.
- The Rams are tied for the league lead with 20 sacks, while the 49ers have allowed the fourth-most sacks in the NFL.
- Rams QB Jared Goff is 2-1 in his career at Levi’s Stadium with 7 touchdowns and one interception.
- The Rams are 8-5 in primetime games since 2017, while the 49ers are 6-5 in the same span.
- The total has gone Under in three of the Rams’ five games this season but in only two of San Francisco’s first five games.
Rams at 49ers key injuries
- OLB Ogbonnia Okoronkwo (elbow) out
- LB Micah Kiser (groin) questionable
- LB Kwon Alexander (ankle) out
- CB Dontae Johnson (groin) out
- CB Emmanuel Moseley (concussion) questionable
- S Marcell Harris (ankle) questionable
- RB Jeff Wilson Jr. (calf) questionable
Rams at 49ers: Odds, betting lines, picks and prediction
Rams 30, 49ers 23
Money line (?)
The Rams look really good on the money line in this one at only -162. It’s not even money, but this is certainly a game the Rams should win outright. The 49ers have been ravaged by injuries and have questions at quarterback. Meanwhile, the Rams defense is coming off its best performance of the season.
Take the RAMS (-147) to win straight up Sunday night, keeping their winning streak going.
Against the spread (?)
As 3-point favorites, the oddsmakers aren’t too high on the Rams. Three points really aren’t much for them to cover, and in each of their four wins so far, all have been by three or more points.
The Rams are 3-2 ATS this season, including 2-1 on the road. The 49ers are 0-3 ATS at home this year, further making this a favorable matchup for L.A. Take the RAMS -2 (-115) to cover.
The Over/Under is a little tougher to predict because of the volatility that comes with the 49ers offense. They scored 31 and 36 points against the New York Jets and New York Giants, respectively, but haven’t topped 20 points in any of their other three games.
The Rams have been consistent offensively, scoring 30 points in three of their five games, and against San Francisco’s vulnerable defense, they could do so again. Bet the OVER 51.5 (-110) in this matchup.
Want action on this NFL game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.